Please read letters for complete details.
Pricing and Deadlines
Approximately $1998/student. Final costs determined in the fall.
$400 non-refundable deposit from all students who plan to attend by September 28th.
Payments are made directly to the travel agent.
Trip Details and Information
Departure: Thursday, February 14, 2019 (morning – exact times tbd)
Arrival: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Exact departure and arrival times have not yet been set.
- Motor coach transportation to/from Seaholm High School to Detroit Metro Airport
- Six nights accommodations at the SpringHill / TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings
- Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Disney Performing Arts On Stage 3 Day Park Hopper Ticket to Walt Disney World®
- BAND – Participation in Disney’s You’re Instrumental Workshop
- Assistance with Performing Arts Onstage Performances (based on availability and acceptance)
- Visit to the Manatee Viewing Center at TECO at Apollo Beach
- Visit to St. Pete Beach